All I Want for Labor Day Is…..
Since Christmas is still 4 months away and I already have my two front teeth, I thought that maybe I should celebrate Labor Day with my natural hair wish list! I know I have a ton of products and toys, but there are still so many more that I would love to get my paws on and onto Lola! This is what I would love to see next Monday morning beneath my Labor Day Tree freshly delivered from Labor Claus (not in any order of preference):
Heat + Deep Conditioning Accessories
- Bonnet Dryer – for deep conditioning and setting styles in less than 24 hours
- A new shower cap — Mine has loose elastic on the bottom. This is easily re-acquired, but I generally forget to buy one until I’m 3 minutes into deep conditioning and have a river of conditioner rolling down my shoulders.
- Seamless Mason Pearson Comb – most combs are made out of a 2-sided mold. The places where these molds fit together have these little ridges, or seams, that can pull hair out when combing. A seamless comb does away with these snag-hazards.
- Ouidad Double Detangler Comb – I’ve been hearing so much about this thing! This comb has two rows of teeth and so for a gal that does two rounds of detangling this could cut my time in half by getting twice the amount of work done with one comb stroke.
Styling Toys + Hair Candy
- Flexi-rods for spiral setting — I like the rolling the ends of my twists to give them a more bouncy feel and I’ve always wanted to do the same with my un-twisted wet strands. Would probably need the bonnet dryer to make this happen though.
- A flower pin from Ododo Originals
- Eyes on the back of my head so that I can do bantu knots
Stuff to get my Product Junkie Fix
- SheaMoisture Coconut Hibiscus Curling Smoothieand Leave in Conditioner
- Oyin Handmade – Honey Hemp Conditioner
- Uncle Funky’s Daughter – Good Hair Leave-In Conditioner
- Microfiber towel – to be used instead of a tshirt for drying my hair (minus the arm holes, silkscreening, and tags)
- A DSLR Camera – I take a lot of pix for this blog!
What about you? Anything you’ve been eyeing?